FIRST Overdrive is played on a 54'x 27' track divided by a fence into a Redside and a Blue side. The fence is crossed by an overpass marking the red and blue finish lines. Two three-team alliances race around the track in a counter clockwise
direction manipulating Trackballs. The game is made up of two scoring periods. The first 15 seconds of play is the Hybrid period in which robots are autonomous, and may also respond to digital signals sent by team Robocoaches stationed at the corners of the track. During the Hybrid period, robots traveling in a counter clockwise direction score:
• 8 points for each of their Trackballs knocked off of or passed over the overpass
• 4 points whenever their robot crosses a line on the track
• 2 points whenever their trackball crosses their finish line The next two minutes of play is the Teleoperated period. At this time, robots are radio controlled by team operators standing at either end of the field. During the Teleoperated period, robots traveling in a counter clockwise direction score:
• 2 points whenever their robot or Trackball crosses their finish line
• 8 points whenever their Trackball passes over their overpass Alliances score an additional 12 points for each of their Trackballs that are positionedanywhere on the overpass at the end of the match
- Israel regional - ranked 6th at the qualification 9-5-1. Reached to the semi-finals.
- World Championship - in Atlanta, ranked 35 with a record of 3-2-2
- Rookie All Star award - (Israel regional) given by the judges to the rookie team exemplifying a young but strong partnership effort.
- Highest Rookie Seed award - (Israel regional) given to the rookie team that reached the highest rating.