Two alliances of three teams each compete on a field with bumps attempting to earn points by collecting soccer balls in their goals. Additional bonus points are earned for each robot not touching the field at the end of the match.
• Robots may not possess more than one ball at a time, but they may herd and kick multiple balls at a time. Balls must remain in contact with the floor while in robot’s possession.
• Alliances must return scored balls to the field quickly.
• Only one robot at a time is permitted to play defense in front of the opponent’s goals.
Competitions we participated at:
- Israel Regional - ranked 3th at the qualification games and winning at the playoff final.
- World Championship - in atlanta, ranked 36 at the qualification games and lose at the half final games
- Israel Regional winner - given to the first place at the Israel Regional Competition.
- Gracious Professionalism Award - (Israel regional) given by the judges to a team that behaved with Gracious Professionalis.